We gladly accept credit cards, debit cards, and cash. Full payment is collected at the time of service unless other arrangements are made in advance.
We are out of network with all dental insurance plans. As a courtesy, we can check to see if your PPO insurance has out-of-network benefits. However, you will need to pay for the services at the time of treatment. Our staff will do everything to help you file the claim with your insurance company. Please give us a call at 469-914-0003 and we can check to see what your insurance covers! Please note – we do not accept HMOs, Medicaid, or Medicare.
We pride ourselves on offering professional treatments and services with affordable pricing. We’ve also partnered with Sunbit Financial to provide our patients a no-interest way to pay for their dental services over time. Sunbit is a very popular buy now, pay-over-time option for your dental services. They are known for changing the way you pay for emergency dental services and more! Their goal is to help you take the stress out of getting the smile of your dreams without the upfront expense.
If you want the flexibility to pay overtime, we have a great payment plan! Our approval process is quick and easy. Patients can qualify without a hard credit check so there’s no impact on their credit score. The payment plans provide flexible payment terms, fixed interest rates and allow patients to choose the plan that works best for them. Click below to see if you pre-qualify for financing.
Benefits of Sunbit Payment Plans
Sunbit offers 18 and 24-month financing plans for dental care to help you get your smile makeover. They pride themselves on being a hassle-free, pre-approved financing company so you can receive the highest quality dental care with peace of mind. There is debit, there’s credit, and now there is Sunbit! If you have at least a 500+ credit score, you may qualify to “Smile Now, and Pay Over Time” with Sunbit!
Sunbit provides several benefits including:
- High approval rate (85% approval rate)
- Easily apply with a 30-second application
- If you have at least a 500+ credit score, you may qualify
- No application fee
- There’s no hard credit check
- No penalties or fees
- Transparent fees
- Flexible installments – 6 and 12 months (18 and 24-month plans available for dental care)
- Get up to $10,000 for your dental treatment needs!
What Do I Need to Apply?
To qualify for a Sunbit payment plan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a permanent U.S. resident (valid U.S. ID or valid green card required);
- Must have a valid email address
- Have an active personal checking account in your name for automatic payments.
- Other people can also apply on your behalf as well
- Financing is subject to approval, based on creditworthiness, state of residence, your prior history with the products offered using Sunbit technology, and merchant location
What Is The Down Payment?
Your down payment will be anywhere from $1 up to 30% of the purchase amount. The remaining balance can be paid in monthly installments, depending on your dentist’s plan. Your down payment will be due at the time of checkout.
How Do I Apply?
Applying for Sunbit is easy and only takes a few minutes. You can apply at your participating dentist’s office or use their online application, and you can begin the process in just a few clicks. Click here to apply for Sunbit now.
*Any premium upgrades, rush service, repairs, unusual design requests, or cosmetic enhancements may require an additional fee.